Electric Motion Sport, 2017
electric motion sport 2017
Electric-Motion Sport. £7544 inc vat & pdi
All of the benefits of the clubman model but benefiting from Tech forks, carbon fork protection and Haask low friction final drive sprocket.
The first full size electric trials bike, at 70kg it is comparable to any of the current range of petrol machines. Super-smooth power delivery with two, handlebar switchable, trials maps (wet or dry). Adjustable suspension, excellent brakes and Michelin X-Light tyres compliment an amazing bike.
The EMSport is designed for competition and leisure. Each and every component was developed with the focus on high quality and performance technology design.
The EMSport is the latest edition which evolved from our last model, the EMSport has been involved at the 2016 WTC and achieving great success in France’s National Trials Championship in 2014 (S2 Category).
With a brand new engine the 2017 EMSport is more powerful!
EMSport available in homologated version (125cm3). also in Blue colour The extra seat can be equipped on the EMSport & EMSport + (Quick & Easy install).
Turn the battery on, flick the handlebar switch and ride away! Controls are as per a petrol machine with a right hand front brake and right foot rear brake. The clutch lever is used when riding downhill as an engine brake which, when doing so, also adds charge to the battery. The “clutch” can also be used in the traditional way to give an instant punch to hit that rock-step! Battery life varies on riding style but many club trials can be completed on around 50% of the battery’s charge.
New features and upgrades for 2017:
- TECH Aluminium Fork Optimised settings
- Anodised Rims Matt Grey
- Transmission Low friction Chain & sprocket
- Racing parts
100% Electric Powered, the Future In Trials
Some of the benefits of an Em Electric compared to a petrol motorbike:
• At the flick of a switch the power is that of a conventional 125, 250 or 300 moto trials bike,
• In muddy conditions, at the flick of a handlebar switch the power can be reduced,
• Zero Pollution,
• No fire risk if riding off road in high fire season,
• No kick starting, just turn on the power and go,
• No gear changing to worry about,
• No need to use a clutch,
• No engine noise,
• Virtually no maintenance,
• Back yard friendly,
• When going downhill the recharge button allows the battery to be replenished.
- Frame: Perimetric 25CD4S
- Front Suspension: Tech Aluminium Fork Ø39
- Front Travel: 175mm
- Rear Suspension: Ollé R16V Aluminium
- Rear Travel: 170mm
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disk 182mm 4pistons
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disk 150mm 2pistons
- Rims: Morad Trial 1.6″x21″ & 2.15″ x18″ Tubeless Dark grey matt
- Wheel Base: 1350mm
- Length: 2035mm
- Width: 825mm
- Seat Height: 700mm
- Ground Clearance: 320mm
- Footrests Height: 360mm
- Weight: 74kg / 71kg*
- Engine: Brushless DC
- Power: 5kW nominal / 12kW peak : 16CV
- Torque: 16Nm nominal / 24Nm peak
- Cooling: Air
- Primary Transmission: By belt
- Final Transmission: By chain
- Maximum Speed*: 50 km/h
- Time Range*: 50 to 150 min / 40 to 130 min**
- Battery: LiPo 51.8V/25Ah/1.2kWh
- Charging Time: 110 minutes / 75 minutes**
- Range and top speed vary based on riding style and drivetrain configuration.