Oset 24.0 Racing, 2018
Oset 24.0 racing 2018
OSET debuted the 24.0 concept bike at the UK Dirt Bike Show at the end of 2014.
From that time forward the 24.0 has been developed into the incredible 2017 production models. A powerful new OSET motor, controller and battery have been designed to work in unison on this machine. Very few components are shared with other OSETs. This was truly a ground up design that takes OSET into new territory and new heights.
This is NOT just a trials bike. This is possibly the most fun electric bike ever created, and appeals to a vast range of ages and riding interests. From youth and adult trials riders, to mountain bikers, to parents following their youngsters, to a cool pit bike, to a back yard training machine. This machine suits so many!
"The OSET 24.0R is for teenagers, adults and all play riders, this bike offers the maximum entertainment value."
Featuring lightweight 19” trials tyres front and rear, the reduced weight gives more power, more run time, and results in a taller, lighter bike more suited to trick riding. Suspension is set for teens and adults up to 90kg (198lbs).
The OSET 24.0 features high end components, from the 20ah high output OSET lithium battery, to the adjustable full length RST forks, DNM rear shock and Avid hydraulic brakes with a 180mm discs front and rear. Motorcycle rims are strong and light to take some serious riding. The motor is a new 1400w OSET unit with hardened sprockets and strong chain. The OSET controller is a high power unit and features the familiar 3-dial adjustability, so the power, speed and response are fully adjustable to suit the rider. The new OSET magnetic lanyard adds a level of safety and is competition legal.
The 24.0R model has spent a lot of time in the hands of Oliver Smith, Chris Northover and Jack Field – all very familiar riders with tens of millions of YouTube views between them. These are very advanced riders pulling some big moves! At the same time, the adjustability allows the bike to be used in more gentle situations, with learner riders taking their first steps into the world of motorcycles.
Wheelbase – 1215mm (47.8’’).
Seat Height – 670mm (26.4’’).
- Ground Clearance – 315mm (12.4’’).
- Handlebar Height – 1090mm (42.9’’).
- Wheels – 19’’ x 1.4’’ Alloy rims/hubs
- Suspension – Front telescopic spring fork, Compression adjustment & oil damping. Rear shock, preload & compression adjustment, oil damping.
- Brakes – Front 180mm & rear 180mm hydraulic disc.
- Motor – 1400W 48V OSET neodymium magnet DC motor.
- Controller – 48V OSET with thermal cut-out, adjustable for power, speed & response.
- Batteries – 1 x OSET 20Ah, 48V Lithium battery, with charging, discharging & diagnostic ports.
- Charger – 3 amp 48V, Lithium Ion.
- Rider Weight Limit – 198lbs (90.0kg)
- RRP – £3225.
- Available from November 2017