Racing postponed on Friday

With rain falling on the course and low cloud and mist shrouding the Mountain, the clerk of the course made a decision early on Friday morning to postpone racing until Saturday when the forecast is for better weather. Therefore the much anticipated appearance of the Norton on the start line for the Senior Race is on hold for 24 hours.

Ian took advantage of the delay to meet fans and sign autographs in the Norton garage:

Ian Mackman